Get back to nature when you visit Guana Tolomato Matanzas National Estuarine Research Reserve, one of the area's leading natural attractions.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Jacksonville, as it's a lovely city to visit in its own right.
If you'd like to stay nearby, you should reserve your accommodation as soon as possible. There's just 1 hotel in the vicinity. From Guana Tolomato Matanzas National Estuarine Research Reserve to the Ocean Sands Beach Inn is only 6 miles (10 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Guana Tolomato Matanzas National Estuarine Research Reserve
If you'd love to explore more than just Guana Tolomato Matanzas National Estuarine Research Reserve, see what else the area has to offer:
- Some areas are so important that they're protected. Guana Pine State Park and Wildlife Management Area is one of them.
- Check out the artworks being displayed at Water + Stone Gallery.
- Golf is a nice way to unwind and get some exercise. So if you're looking to have a hit, book a tee time at Palencia Club.
- If the idea of seeing and experiencing a genuine castle interests you, you are in luck! Castle Otttis awaits.
- Take in the sights and sounds of nature as you explore Fort Mose Historic State Park.