Book a hotel near Anastasia State Park, St. Augustine
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Anastasia State Park
Anastasia State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
If this is your first time seeing Anastasia State Park, you will be sure to cherish the memories for years to come.
To reach it, you'll have to travel approximately 180 miles (290 kilometers) from the state capital, Tallahassee, to St. Augustine.
If you don't expect to stray that far from Anastasia State Park, you may want to stay at one of the 10 accommodation options that are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Lots of visitors have had good experiences at the Beachfront Bed & Breakfast, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Hampton Inn St. Augustine Beach, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, and the Castillo Real, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
If it's your priority to spend your money on tourist attractions rather than a place to stay, you'll be pleased to find out that there are a few budget hotels here. Located 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away is the Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn. Otherwise, there's also the Super 8 St. Augustine Beach, which is 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Close by and convenient, French Bakery Outside Seats Also is one of the area's favorite places to take a break and recharge. Les Petits Pleasures is a well-known venue that is nearby when you want to eat lunch or dinner. Plant yourself at a table and take it easy with a glass of wine or beer. Anastasia Billiard Room is another short walk away, and the bartenders will be all too happy to wait on you.
Other Things to Do Near Anastasia State ParkWhen you're finished exploring Anastasia State Park, get ready for all that the wider region has to offer:
- Take a deep breath and allow the water beneath your feet to wash away your problems at St. Johns County Ocean Pier. It is the perfect location for relaxing and rediscovering nature.
- Get ready for an evening full of talent and entertainment when you visit St. Augustine Amphitheater.
- If you generally enjoy spending time beside the water, check with Fish Island Marina, a popular marina, for visiting information.
- With a diversity of wonderful species, St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park can be a great place to stop at and admire the animals.
- The young ones will surely have a whole lot of fun as they make their way through the mini golf course at Fiesta Falls Mini-Golf.