Book a hotel near Lightner Museum, St. Augustine
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lightner Museum
Lightner Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Lightner Museum is something all worldly wanderers must see once in their lifetime. This well-loved location would be a bummer to miss!
St. Augustine, where it is, sits 180 miles (290 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Tallahassee.
Every traveler wants to see Lightner Museum when they are in town, so it stands to reason that there is an array of accommodation options close by. With no less than 24 possibilities within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), you won't have any trouble finding just what you want. The Casa Monica Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection, Old City House Inn & Restaurant and Bayfront Westcott House St Augustine B&B offer a variety of choices.
You're not required to spend an arm and a leg to get a suitable room. The area's numerous bargain hotels will give you all the facilities you could need. Consider the Best Western Bayfront, a mere 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, or, there is the Best Western Spanish Quarters Inn, which is 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
It's hard to beat the Ocean Gate at Hibiscus Resort when talking about elegance in this area. You'll just have to drive approximately 7 miles (11 kilometers) to get there.
Whether you're a tea lover or a budding barista, you're going to need something to keep you going. An easy walk from Lightner Museum, Cafe Cordova provides a great range of refreshments and snacks. If you're after something more substantial, Costa Brava is also nearby with a great variety of high quality dishes. At the end of the day, celebrate the cherished memories that you've made at 95Chophouse @ 95Cordova inside the Casa Monica hotel, just around the corner.
Other Things to Do Near Lightner MuseumIf you want to explore more than just Lightner Museum, get a taste of what else the area has going on:
- If you are in the area, find your way to Ponce de Leon Hotel, a popular landmark.
- Visiting Flagler College will remind you of your younger days and provide you with an opportunity to see modern-day college life.
- Explore facets of the past and enjoy an exciting family outing when you visit Government House.
- Imagine that you've been transported back to the time of your ancestors as you explore Villa Zorayda Museum, a historic house.
- The fascinating exhibits at First Colony Museum are certain to make you feel like you've traveled in time.