Pet owners shouldn't miss Hadley, a family-friendly city known for its bird watching and shopping, as well as attractions like Hadley Farm Museum and Porter Phelps Huntington Museum. Choose from Travelocity's 3 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Hadley and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Hadley with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Joseph Skinner State Park.
- Other things to see include Skinner State Park and Historic Summit House, Volleyball Hall of Fame, and Calvin Theater.
- Need a pet store? Try Dave's Soda & Pet City, Pioneer Valley Chinchillas, or Pet Hotel Hadley.
- For vet care, Northampton Veterinary Clinic, Amherst Mobile Veterinarian - Veterinary Services, and Riverbend Animal Hospital PC are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Hadley
- Knights Inn Hadley
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Rodeway Inn Hadley - Amherst
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and exceptional value.
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Amherst Hadley
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the convenient parking and overall property condition.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Hadley
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your trip in Hadley.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 52°F in the daytime to 18°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 35°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 83°F in the daytime to 48°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 67°F and the nighttime average is 21°F.