Book a hotel near Eastern States Exposition, Springfield
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Eastern States Exposition
Eastern States Exposition Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Eastern States Exposition is one great way to take advantage of your next vacation.
To get to it, travel to Springfield, which is 95 miles (153 kilometers) from the state capital, Concord.
There are 4 accommodations available nearby, and they're terrific if you would like being just a short commute away. The La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield and Regency Inn & Suites are both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Eastern States Exposition.
If you're someone that feels totally fine with modest and clean facilities, you can stay at one of the bargain accommodations just a short drive away. The Candlewood Suites West Springfield and the Quality Inn West Springfield are two of the more reputable places.
Memo's Restaurant (1272 Memorial Avenue, West Springfield) serves some of the best fare around. However, if you wish to continue your adventures, bask in the surroundings at Lattitude (1338 Memorial Avenue, West Springfield).
Other Things to Do Near Eastern States ExpositionIf you'd love to experience more than just Eastern States Exposition, get a taste of what else the area has available:
- History buffs must visit Storrowton Village Museum, where history comes to life and paints a picture from the region's past.
- Explore the area's cultural scene and see a play at Majestic Theatre.
- Take part in a guided tour of Josiah Day House, and try to imagine life long ago.
- Attend a play and escape to a more imaginative world at Paramount Theater.
- Rock out at a concert or bring the kids for some family fun at Big E, one of the region's leading music and entertainment venues.