Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Hagerstown, a family-friendly city known for its concert halls and theaters, as well as attractions like Maryland Theater and Hagerstown Premium Outlets. Choose from Travelocity's 14 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Hagerstown and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Hagerstown with Your Pet
- Culture enthusiasts will want to visit Pry House Field Hospital Museum.
- Other things to see include Hagerstown Speedway, Antietam National Battlefield, and Tolson's Chapel.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Stone Meadow Alpacas, or Hearty Pet Retail Store.
- For vet care, PetSmart, Russon Robert Dvm - Cumberland Valley Veterinarian, and Banfield Pet Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Hagerstown
- Super 8 by Wyndham Hagerstown/Halfway Area
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Clear Spring
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and overall property condition.
- State Line Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 1.5-star hotel.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Hagerstown
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your vacation in Hagerstown.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 57°F in the daytime to 23°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 38°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 85°F in the daytime to 50°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 70°F and the nighttime average is 23°F.