Book Hotels in Ocean City, Maryland
Wander wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Most frequently booked Ocean City hotels
Top cheap Ocean City hotel deals
- Madison Beach Motel9 North Baltimore Ave, Ocean City, MDGet Rates3.8/5Good! (4 reviews)
- Bonita Beach Hotel8100 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD
The price is $59 per night from Feb 14 to Feb 154/5Very Good! (13 reviews)
- Seabonay Oceanfront Motel2711 Atlantic Ave, Ocean City, MDGet Rates2.3/5 (3 reviews)
- Comfort Inn Gold Coast11201 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD
The price is $49 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 203.7/5Good! (6 reviews)
- The Wellington Hotel900 Baltimore Ave., Ocean City, MDGet Rates3.8/5Good! (23 reviews)
Top luxury Ocean City hotel deals
- Lighthouse Club Hotel200 56th Street, Ocean City, MD
The price is $86 per night from Jan 21 to Jan 224.8/5Exceptional! (11 reviews)
- The Edge at Fager's Island200 A 56th Street, Ocean City, MD
The price is $263 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 20
- Dunes Manor Hotel and Dunes Suites2800 Baltimore Ave, Ocean City, MD
The price is $71 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.7/5Exceptional! (18 reviews)
- Atlantic OceanFront Inn4501 Atlantic Ave, Ocean City, MDGet Rates3.6/5Good! (23 reviews)
- Tidelands Caribbean Hotel and Suites5th Street on the Boardwalk Ocean City, Ocean City, MDGet Rates3.1/5 (49 reviews)
How much is a hotel room in Ocean City?
Hotels in Ocean City start at $49 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Ocean City Hotel & Travel Guide
Although its population is just over 7,100, Ocean City sees an influx of at least 320,000 vacationers on any given summer weekend. In this Maryland resort town, you'll encounter historical landmarks, beautiful beaches, a vibrant boardwalk, and even an amusement park. Whether you land a cheap hotel or a more expensive one, you can rest assured seaside fun is within walking distance from all Ocean City hotels.
Out and About in Ocean City
Some of the best deals you'll come across in Ocean City are its affordable attractions. As you're walking along the scenic boardwalk, keep an eye out for the Ocean City Life-Saving Station Museum, where you'll find shipwreck artifacts, sand samples from across the globe, and a variety of local sea life all in one place. Book one of the beach hotels in Ocean City and walk out to your "backyard" to sunbathe or splash around in the waves. Once you've spent enough time in the sun, leave behind the boardwalk and hotels in Ocean City and catch a concert or festival at the Roland E. Powell Convention Center.
Eating and DrinkingMany of the 3-star Ocean City hotels are located near great dining options, including Maryland crab fresh from the bay. Be sure to try an authentic establishment where you have to pick your own crab - it can be challenging, but it's also fun and delicious. There are also plenty of outdoor lunch and dinner spots on the bay, including some fine dining restaurants for a romantic evening out. Once you're full and ready to wind down a bit, head down to 45th St. for a cocktail, or enjoy some craft beers at the local brewing company. If you're ready for your beachside vacation, start by learning about the very best and cheap Ocean City hotels. Travelocity has everything you need to make an informed decision.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Ocean City? Check out our Ocean City travel guide!