Book a hotel near Jolly Roger at the Pier, Ocean City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Jolly Roger at the Pier
Jolly Roger at the Pier Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be pleased you added Jolly Roger at the Pier to your travel to-do list.
This site is located in Ocean City, approximately 90 miles (145 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Annapolis.
Visitors who are pressed for time may decide to stay in the vicinity of Jolly Roger at the Pier. There are 42 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the attraction. The Boardwalk One and the Quality Inn Boardwalk are a couple of places and they're only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. You may also consider the Grand Hotel & Spa, situated 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You can make big savings without compromising on comfort at the bargain hotels nearby. Just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away is where you'll find the Gateway Hotel & Suites, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, and you'll encounter the Plim Plaza Hotel 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
If you're eager to pamper yourself while on vacation, you should stay at the Hilton Ocean City Oceanfront Suites. At 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, it's the only high-end hotel in the area.
Sit back, take a break and meet some fellow travelers at Horns Pier Cafe, which is just around the corner. If you'd rather eat a meal that's a bit more nourishing, Boog's Barbeque is close by. Keep walking and while away the last few hours of your day trying the wine, beer and whatever else entices you at Cork Bar.
Other Things to Do Near Jolly Roger at the PierAfter you've seen all there is to see at Jolly Roger at the Pier, there are plenty of other things to do in the rest of the area:
- Make your way to Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum once you've tried all the more famous museums and you still have a thirst for more!
- Your family is guaranteed to have a fantastic day of fun at Trimper's Rides, a theme park that's popular with the locals.
- If you're on the lookout for a place to keep the kids busy, you can spend some time at Ocean City Life-Saving Station Museum.
- Watch as neighbors meet each other, or simply take a break from their daily routine at Inlet Park.
- Breathe deeply and allow the water below you to wash away your concerns at Oceanic Fishing Pier. It is the perfect setting for relaxing and reconnecting with nature.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Jolly Roger at the Pier? Check out our Jolly Roger at the Pier travel guide!