Where to stay in Puerto Vallarta: Best areas for travelers
- Romantic Zone: If you're eager for a beach getaway, this is an ideal base in Puerto Vallarta. Go on peaceful strolls along the waterfront and watch the waves roll in at Playa de los Muertos. The Casa Isabel, the Casa Cúpula Luxury LGBT Boutique Hotel or the Casa de Dante 2BD Condo for Rent in Old Town, Puerto Vallarta will have a room for you when you're ready to get some rest.
- South Shore Hotel Area: The Great Value!!! 2br/3ba Sleeps 6 Spring Break, the 4.5 Stars on Tripadvisor! 5-star Luxury Resort - 2 Bedroom Suite and the Garza Blanca Preserve in Puerto Vallarta is an Amazing Luxury Retreat Resort are fabulous options if you want to stay in this area. You'll be able to quickly get back to your room after a busy day of roaming around the local attractions. Playa Gemelas is one of those sights to put on your must-see list.
- Emiliano Zapata: With attractions like Los Muertos Pier, the kids will be giving you high-fives if you reserve a room in this part of town. Get the gang settled in at the HOTEL TROPICUS BOUTIQUE, the Hotel Hortencia or the Hotel Hacienda de Vallarta Centro. Then, see what other family-friendly sights are available in the area.
- Amapas: Make your stay in this neighborhood a comfortable one by reserving a room at the Panoramic Ocean View, Close to Beach & Nightlife, Spacious, Stylish, Great Value or the Romantic Penthouse Loft-amapas Zona Romantica. Both are great choices for a quiet night in after a tiring day of sightseeing.
- Zona sur: This neighborhood is bursting with wonderful things to do and see. To start with, don't miss Playa de los Muertos, El Eden and Los Muertos Pier. Want to take your time seeing the sights? Stay in the area at the Casa Papelillos at El Paredon, the 4.5 Stars on Tripadvisor! 5-star Luxury Resort - 2 Bedroom Suite or the Prime Oceanfront In Paradise.
Puerto Vallarta flight + hotel packages
2021 Puerto Vallarta vacations
Top Puerto Vallarta hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta Vacations
Picture a stroll along the Malecon boardwalk in Puerto Vallarta, taking in nature’s stress relief—palm trees and ocean breeze. Unique sculptures by local artists enhance the scenery and provide a bit of creative flair. The urban energy combined with the laid-back beach vibe makes it easy to see why this seaside enclave is a favorite holiday destination. When you book a vacation package to Puerto Vallarta, you’ll soon understand its siren song.
Puerto Vallarta vacation packages offer plenty of opportunity to lounge by your beach cabana, sipping on a piña colada. All-inclusive can be nice, but if you want to experience something different, the city offers tons of exceptional experiences. Every night in June through September, you can join in on a sea turtle release under the light of the moon and help thousands of hatchlings reach the waves. Looking for adventure? Rent a car in Puerto Vallarta and drive up into the mountains of San Sebastian, stopping for coffee and tequila along the way.
With Puerto Vallarta packages, everyone can enjoy the city’s vibrant nightlife and year-round events and festivals. In September, get rowdy with the locals and celebrate Mexico’s Independence Day with a traditional “grito.” Mariachi music, dancing, and partying lead up to the ringing of the bell and the “Cry of Dolores,” kicking off weeks of parades and festivities. In addition, gastronomy gurus will want to save room for the annual Festival Gourmet International in November, when star chefs from around the world descend on the city for a 10-day celebration of creative cocktails and cooking.
Celebrate Life in Mexico
Get inspired when you search Travelocity’s great selection of cheap hotels and resorts in Puerto Vallarta . Finding a deal is garantizado when you bundle and save on hotel and airfare together with our Puerto Vallarta vacation packages. Book today!
Tours and Activities in Puerto Vallarta
Whether or not you want your next travel adventure to be mind-blowing and exciting or laid-back and calm, one thing's for sure — you'll have plenty of stories to dine out on when it's all over!
You'll be spoiled for choice in Puerto Vallarta. If you're having problems deciding, here are some recommendations:
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Puerto Vallarta?
How long should my Puerto Vallarta vacation be?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Puerto Vallarta?
Why should I purchase my Puerto Vallarta vacation package via Travelocity?
Can I save money on my Puerto Vallarta car rental if I bundle it with my hotel or flight?
What is the best time of year to go to Puerto Vallarta?
Which airport is best for Puerto Vallarta?
What is there to do in Puerto Vallarta?
Where should I stay when visiting Puerto Vallarta?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.