Where to stay in Mazatlan: Best areas for travelers
- Zona Dorada: You can't really say you've been to this neighborhood without paying a visit to El Cid Golf & Country Club. This is one of the area's top attractions. Need some advice on where to stay? The El Cid Granada, the El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel and the El Cid El Moro Beach Hotel should be on your radar.
- Downtown Mazatlan: Want to catch up on some history? Uncover the past at Plaza Machado. If you're hungry for more historical landmarks, Continuity of Life is also on the to-do list of many travelers. After a full day of exploring, you'll be happy to return to the comfortable surroundings of the Mazatlan Centro Casita. The Jonathon Boutique Hotel and the Hotel Raíces de Mar are also popular options in the area.
- Marina Mazatlan: If you're looking for somewhere that both you and the kids will enjoy, choose this neighborhood. Exciting family-friendly attractions like Bula are sure to keep the young ones occupied. Once they're worn out, tuck them into bed at the Appartment at the Marina Mazatlan, the Mazatlan Emerald Penthouse or the Mazatlan Solaria 703 before relaxing with your favorite drink.
- Cerritos: Every neighborhood has its own unique personality, and this place is no different. Check in to the Mazatlan Azul Pacifico, the Tropical Paradise AT THE Prestigious Mayan Palace or the Mexican Paradise! 2br/2ba Suite at Vidanta Mayan Palace Mazatlán then head out and explore some of its popular attractions. Make sure you don't miss Mazagua Aquatic Park!
- Las Gaviotas: Kick back for a while at the Capital O Zona Dorada Inn before heading outdoors and discovering all that this area has to offer. Sea Shell City Museum deserves to be on your bucket list. If you'd like more hotel options, check out the amenities and facilities at the Ocean View Beach Hotel or the Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Relax and Enjoy!.
Mazatlan flight + hotel packages
Top Mazatlan hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Mazatlan
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Mazatlan?
How long should my Mazatlan vacation be?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Mazatlan?
Why should I purchase my Mazatlan vacation package via Travelocity?
Can I save money on my Mazatlan car rental if I combine it with hotels and flights?
What is the best time of year to go to Mazatlan?
Which airport is best for Mazatlan?
What is there to do in Mazatlan?
Where should I stay when visiting Mazatlan?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.