Find & compare all-inclusive resorts in Puerto Vallarta
Best Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Resorts & Hotels
Family Friendly Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
- Iberostar Selection Playa Mita All InclusiveComercial Camino Ingreso a Litibú, Lote 15, Higuera Blanca, NAY
The price is $244 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 244.8/5Exceptional! (22 reviews)
- Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive & SpaAv. Francisco Medina Ascencio km 2.5, Puerto Vallarta, JAL
The price is $193 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 194/5Very Good! (33 reviews)
- Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta - All InclusiveCarretera Barra de Navidad, Km. 3.5 Zona Hotelera Sur, Puerto Vallarta, JAL
The price is $271 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 24.3/5Excellent! (43 reviews)
- Marival Emotions Resort & Suites All InclusiveBlvd. Nuevo Vallarta y Paseo Cocoteros, S/N, Nuevo Vallarta, NAY
The price is $226 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 193.9/5Good! (30 reviews)
- Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta All InclusivePaseo De Las Garzas No 3 Zona, Puerto Vallarta, JALGet Rates3.3/5 (24 reviews)
- Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & SpaAvenida Paseo De La Marina 435, Fracc. Marina Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, JAL
The price is $103 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 194.7/5Exceptional! (26 reviews)
Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Resort & Activity Guide
What does an all-inclusive resort mean?
Puerto Vallarta all-inclusive packages let you eat and drink to your heart’s content without worrying about racking up a big bill. Offerings from on-site restaurants and bars are included in one price, along with other perks and amenities. Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit All Inclusive is a top example of a resort including yoga, buffet meals, and 24-hour room service, set on the glittering waters of Banderas Bay. Other all-inclusive Puerto Vallarta resorts include:
- Velas Vallarta Suites Resort All Inclusive, where you can enjoy a swim-up bar and live entertainment in a beachfront hotspot.
- Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa - All Inclusive, a lavish resort where a range of international and Mexican dishes come as part of the package.
- Marival Resort & Suites Nuevo Vallarta All Inclusive, which offers everything from Spanish lessons to beach volleyball, as well as a fun kids’ club to keep little ones entertained.
Puerto Vallerta adults-only, all-inclusive resorts
If you’re looking for a romantic escape, try one of Puerto Vallerta’s adults-only resorts. These include The Hacienda at Hilton Puerto Vallarta - All-Inclusive - Adults Only, which boasts sumptuous junior suites clustered around an idyllic courtyard. Casa Velas Luxury Boutique for Adults Only - All Inclusive features an “Ocean Club” area overlooking the Pacific, while the Grand Fiesta Americana Vallarta - Adults Only All inclusive treats guests to DJs sets into the night.
Where should I go in Puerto Vallarta?
Once you settle into your lavish resort, you’ll be spoiled for choice for things to do in this part of Mexico. The Pacific coastline can be enjoyed on beaches like Playa Los Muertos, while the bustling El Malecon boardwalk is the ideal place to browse shops, gaze out at the coast, and people-watch. You can go ziplining, have a round of golf, visit the Vallarta Botanical Gardens, and even check out the local chocolate museum.