Find & compare waterpark hotels in Puerto Vallarta from $40
Top Puerto Vallarta Waterpark Hotels
Top Puerto Vallarta Hotels with Waterslides
Puerto Vallarta hotels with water parks
Water park experiences in Puerto Vallarta
Make the most of all the water-based activities on offer in Puerto Vallarta. Book in early to save time and money:
- Zipline Circuit & River Expedition
- River Hiking Tour
- Half-Day Jorullo Bridge Hiking Tour
- Thriller Speedboat Adventure
Family-friendly things to do in Puerto Vallarta
When you're going on vacation with the youngsters, it's always handy to have one or two excursions organized to keep them amused. Whether you're thinking of taking them to an action-packed water park or somewhere a little less energetic, you'll have a variety of cool family-friendly activities to pick from in Puerto Vallarta:
- Aquaventuras park (2 miles (4 kilometers) from downtown Puerto Vallarta)
- Canopy Bay (4 miles (6 kilometers) from downtown Puerto Vallarta)
- Punta Mita Expeditions (22 miles (35 kilometers) from downtown Puerto Vallarta)
- Punta Mita Adventures (22 miles (35 kilometers) from downtown Puerto Vallarta)
- Mita Surf Club (22 miles (35 kilometers) from downtown Puerto Vallarta)
- Las Animas Adventure Park (3 miles (5 kilometers) from downtown Puerto Vallarta)
Recent Puerto Vallarta Hotel Reviews By Fellow Wanderers
Puerto Vallarta Hotels with Water Parks
The surf’s up and you’re ready to get serious about riding that wave. Kiddos and adults alike can get wet ’n wild on an aquatic adventure that’s fun for the whole family. Book a stay at one of the Puerto Vallarta hotels near the waterpark, and you can enjoy the convenience and amenities of having the fun right in your backyard. From upscale to great deals, you’ll be saying “cowabunga” in no time!
With a stay at one of the Puerto Vallarta hotels next to the waterpark, you’ll already be right near the action—no long drives or traffic. Just wake up and let the party begin! Get your thrills on the water slides or in the wave pool, or just chill in the lazy river or lagoon. Little squirts will have a great time splashing around in the kiddie pool. Then refuel with lunch and plan your afternoon itinerary at the snack bar. There’s something for everyone, and the day is yours to create.
When playtime is over, retreat to your home base to relax and unwind. We make it easy to find your oasis, with the best selection of hotels near a waterpark in Puerto Vallarta. Book your accommodations today and experience the value and customer service of Travelocity.