Find & compare all-inclusive resorts in Cozumel
Best Cozumel All Inclusive Resorts & Hotels
Family Friendly Hotels in Cozumel
- El Cozumeleno Beach Resort All InclusivePlaya Santa Pilar Km 4.5, Cozumel, QROO
The price is $94 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 263.7/5Good! (48 reviews)
- Sunscape Sabor CozumelCarretera Costera Sur Km 12.9, Cozumel, QROO
The price is $130 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 263.5/5Good! (47 reviews)
- Melia Cozumel Golf All InclusiveCarretera Costera Norte KM 5.8, Cozumel, QROO
The price is $145 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 263.5/5Good! (19 reviews)
- Iberostar Cozumel All InclusiveKm 17 782 Carretera Costera Sur, El Cedral, Cozumel, QROO
The price is $174 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.3/5Excellent! (44 reviews)
- Allegro Cozumel All InclusiveKilometro 16.5 Carretera Costera Sur, Cozumel, QROO
The price is $125 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 283.5/5Good! (74 reviews)
- Grand Park Royal Cozumel - All InclusiveCarretera a Chankanaab Km. 3.5, B Zona Sur, Cozumel, QROO
The price is $133 per night from Feb 4 to Feb 53.6/5Good! (36 reviews)
Cozumel All Inclusive Resort & Activity Guide
Cozumel all-inclusive resorts close to the beach
If you’re looking for a top hotel with easy access to the beach, here are just a few options for your stay in Cozumel:
- Allegro Cozumel All Inclusive: One of several all-inclusive resorts in Cozumel, this is a convenient choice for spending time on San Francisco Beach, with kayaking and snorkeling experiences on offer.
- Cozumel Palace All Inclusive: Guests here can look forward to free-flowing brand name drinks, guestrooms with whirlpools, and on-site pools.
- Occidental Cozumel - All Inclusive: A setting of tropical gardens makes the Occidental a magical place to stay, while younger visitors are catered to by the kids’ club.
- Sunscape Sabor Cozumel - All Inclusive: A program of live entertainment, as well as numerous dining options, make this a popular choice.
Kid-friendly all-inclusive resorts in Cozumel
For a stay in Cozumel that will appeal to the whole family, there are many all-inclusive hotel options that you’ll all love. Some choices to consider include: El Cozumeleno Beach Resort All Inclusive, which has a children’s club, minigolf, and supervised childcare; Sunscape Sabor Cozumel - All Inclusive, with a playground and free bicycle hire; and Iberostar Cozumel All Inclusive, which has a kids’ pool and babysitting services.
What can you do in Cozumel?
Located just off the Yucatan Peninsula, Cozumel is a world-renowned haven for scuba diving and snorkeling. The glittering waters prove irresistible to so many visitors who are eager to dive beneath the waves to come face-to-face with exotic sea creatures and discover the intricate reefs around the island. Staying on dry land is just as enjoyable, whether you relax on the beaches, make the most of the bars and restaurants at the all-inclusive resorts, or check out landmarks like Celarain Lighthouse.
Do you need a passport to go to Cozumel?
US citizens traveling by land or sea can enter Mexico and return to the US with a passport card, but when traveling by air will need a passport. It’s highly recommended that all US travelers check US visa and passport requirements before travel.