Find & compare all-inclusive resorts in Tulum
Best Tulum All Inclusive Resorts & Hotels
Family Friendly Hotels in Tulum
- Dreams Tulum Resort & SpaCarretera Chetumal Pto Juarez km 236.7, No. 1 Tankah Riviera Maya, Tulum, QROO
The price is $132 per night from Jan 21 to Jan 223.9/5Very Good! (27 reviews)
- Condo Hotel El Vivero TulumManzana 4 L1, Tunbenha por Bocapaila y, Kukulkan, Colonia Mayapax, Tulum, QROOGet RatesNo reviews
- Playa Canek Beachfront Eco HotelCarretera Boca Paila Km 8.3, Tulum, QROO
The price is $70 per night from Feb 6 to Feb 75/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Posada Yum Kin HotelAve Kukulcan Norte Manzana 403 Lote 8, Tulum, QROOGet RatesNo reviews
- El Pez Colibri Boutique HotelsCarretera Tulum Boca Paila km 5.5, Tulum, QROO
The price is $117 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 304/5Very Good! (2 reviews)
- La Zebra Colibri Boutique HotelsCarretera Tulum a Boca Paila Km 8.2, Ejido Pino Suarez, Tulum, QROO
The price is $323 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 265/5Exceptional! (1 review)
What is included in all-inclusive Tulum resorts?
Fantastic food, drinks, and activities typically come with all-inclusive resorts in Tulum. The Mayan Riviera has something for everyone. Dine at gourmet restaurants, dive into the Caribbean Sea, and relax by the pool. Plus, you’re close enough to Cancun to make it a day trip when you want to have even more adventures.
Kid-friendly all-inclusive resorts in Tulum
With so much history and biodiversity in Tulum, it makes perfect sense to bring the kids. They get to learn and play, and you get to wine, dine, and relax. Everybody wins!
- Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa – All Inclusive has a free kids’ club, children’s pool with waterslides, and playground as well as food and beverages included in your room rate. With complimentary rollaway beds and cribs, you can bring the whole crew.
- Do something different with a stay in Tulum city center at Villas Geminis Boutique Condo Hotel. While it isn’t all-inclusive, suites with refrigerators and stovetops make mealtimes easy. You can even bring your four-legged family members, as it’s pet-friendly.
Tulum’s adults-only all-inclusive resorts
Whether you want to leave your kids or everyone else’s at home, Tulum has adults-only all-inclusive options to help you relax.
- Stay at Kore Tulum Retreat and Spa Resort to dip into luxurious spa tubs and enjoy gourmet dining, adult beverages, and 24-hour room service, all included. Did someone say “honeymoon”?
- Hotel Calaluna Tulum is not all-inclusive, but it definitely doesn’t include children. There’s free breakfast, parking, and Wi-Fi—and the ocean views from the rooftop terrace are always free, too.
Weddings at Tulum resorts
Considering a destination wedding on the Mayan Riviera? There aren’t many all-inclusive wedding resorts, but you will find gorgeous locales that offer wedding services and plenty of amenities.
- Celebrate your special day against the backdrop of stone castles and beautiful beaches at Cabañas Tulum—it’s sure to impress all your guests.
- Walk on the wild side for your wedding at Papaya Playa Project, where you can stay in a treehouse or a jungle villa with a private pool.