Book a hotel near Inlet Park, Ocean City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Inlet Park
Inlet Park Hotel & Travel Guide
You will find plenty of attractions to entertain the youngest travelers as well as the adults at Inlet Park.
You can find it in Ocean City, roughly 90 miles (145 kilometers) out of the state capital, Annapolis.
Do you find yourself to be a bit fussy when it comes to choosing a hotel? You will be sure to find just what you're after here, with just about 39 possibilities within an easy commute of Inlet Park. The Boardwalk One and the Quality Inn Boardwalk are well-known choices and they're only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively. You could also check out the Grand Hotel & Spa, situated 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
The immediate area has a wide range of hotels that won't bleed you dry. Only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away is the Gateway Hotel & Suites, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, while you'll encounter the Plim Plaza Hotel 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
There is no need to feel bashful about treating yourself to some luxury at the Hilton Ocean City Oceanfront Suites, a lavish establishment just 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
For all those who are finding it hard to pay attention to the day's itinerary, a piping hot coffee may be in order. Just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from Inlet Park, Paradise Cafe (South Philadelphia Avenue, Ocean City) is your best option. A relaxed walk of 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) will deliver you to Frog Bar (806 South Atlantic Avenue, Ocean City), which offers customers more substantial meals.
Other Things to Do Near Inlet ParkHere are some of the area's other favorite pursuits:
- Not the most grand or famous museum, Ocean City Life-Saving Station Museum may still be worth an afternoon visit if you have a passion for learning.
- Experience a whole new world at Trimper's Rides. From family-friendly fun to thrilling rides, this park is suited to everyone.
- Experience the wind in your hair and sun on your skin at Oceanic Fishing Pier. This is the ideal place to go for a stroll and soak up wonderful water views.
- If you dream about the color and excitement of of a fairground, spend a day at Jolly Roger at the Pier.
- If you're on the hunt for a place to keep the kids busy, you could plan a trip to Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum.