Book a hotel near Thunder Lagoon Waterpark, Rehoboth Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Thunder Lagoon Waterpark
Thunder Lagoon Waterpark Hotel & Travel Guide
Thinking about a trip to Thunder Lagoon Waterpark during your travels?
Rehoboth Beach, where it is to be found, lies 55 miles (89 kilometers) from the state capital, Dover.
A suitable hotel can mean the difference between a mediocre getaway and a memorable one. There are 8 accommodations to choose from that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Thunder Lagoon Waterpark, so it shouldn't be a problem finding one that ticks every box. Discerning travelers appreciate the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ocean City, Cayman Suites Hotel and Coastal Palms Inn & Suites, 1 mile (2 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
We don't want a restricted budget to deter you from seeing the sights. There's a limited range of budget accommodation solutions here. For example, you will find the Seaside Inn 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, while the Econo Lodge Oceanblock is 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Cafe ambience and culture varies wildly from place to place. Order your favorite hot beverage from To Life, just a short stroll from Thunder Lagoon Waterpark, and enjoy the small differences! You can also try to find a free table at Fenwick Crab House. It's close at hand and famous for serving delicious fare. Round off a lovely day by enjoying a drink at One Coastal, which is also in the immediate vicinity.
Other Things to Do Near Thunder Lagoon WaterparkYou'll be able to explore a wide range of other attractions after visiting Thunder Lagoon Waterpark:
- Putt-putt golf is just one of those pastimes that may never lose its charm. Be a kid again for the morning at Golf Down Under.
- Choose a quiet lookout, set up your camera and watch as day becomes night at Fenwick Island Lighthouse.
- The highly famous Transpeninsular Marker deserves an important spot on your itinerary.
- DiscoverSea Shipwreck Museum offers curious visitors the opportunity to discover and enjoy this area's rich and enduring marine history.
- Step out of reality for an afternoon and enter the fantastic world of Lost Treasure Golf. Putt-putt golf remains a great sport for all, so bring the whole family!