So, you're making your way to Delaware State Fairgrounds?
To experience it, head for Dover, the capital of the state.
You'll be glad to know that there are 3 hotel options nearby. You can plan on spending a couple of nights at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Harrington-Dover area, DE and Quality Inn and Suites, both of which are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Delaware State Fairgrounds.
At the Super 8 Harrington DE, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you can enjoy a restful night's sleep, confident that you've found the finest deal in town.
A popular place to enjoy some local food is Bonz Restaurant & Lounge (19952 U.S. 13, Harrington), which offers an impressive menu and is a brief stroll of 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Delaware State Fairgrounds
As well as Delaware State Fairgrounds, here's a list of some additional things in the area that you are going to want to do:
- Spend a few hours at Harrington Raceway and Casino, and cheer as the strongest pony prevails.
- Abbott's Mill Nature Center is the spot to go for people eager to gain information on the environmental characteristics of the general area. Inquire regarding tours and other visiting information.
- Spend a day in the sunshine and get some exercise at Killens Pond State Park, among the region's most visited parks.
- Buy tickets to enjoy a play and temporarily escape to a more imaginative world at Second Street Players - Riverfront Theatre.
- If you're a golfing enthusiast and would love to play, make your way to Shawnee Country Club.