Are you thinking it's time to head down to Kirkwood Soccer Complex?
It's located in Wilmington, which is about 35 miles (56 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Dover.
There are 2 nearby accommodation options for you to consider that are sure to have what you need. Located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Kirkwood Soccer Complex, the Super 8 New Castle DE and Econo Lodge Airport are certain to meet your expectations.
If you're simply searching for a good roof over your head, look into the handful of reasonably priced solutions that are just a short drive away. Why not consider the Best Western Plus Newark/Christiana Inn and the Quality Inn And Suites Skyways?
You won't top the Sheraton Wilmington South Hotel if you're talking about sophisticated luxury around here. You'll just have to drive approximately 4 miles (6 kilometers) to get there.
Other Things to Do Near Kirkwood Soccer Complex
Surely you weren't intending to finish your day after Kirkwood Soccer Complex? Put aside some time to find out what else the wider region has to offer:
- You don't have to leave the city to take in the fresh air and relaxing atmosphere of parkland spaces. Ommelander Park awaits tourists and local people alike.
- Let the kids burn off some of their energy when they're running around and playing at Llangollen Estates Park, a green, leafy getaway within the city.
- Buy some great gifts at Community Plaza Shopping Center.
- New Castle Farmer s Market is a charming spot where you can buy a gift for a loved one or perhaps just enjoy a bite to eat.
- There is no better place to relax than Lewden Green Park. Enjoy a book, play with the kids or take off your shoes and feel the grass between your toes in this idyllic urban oasis.