Book a hotel near Trap Pond State Park, Seaford
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Trap Pond State Park
Trap Pond State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
At Trap Pond State Park, you'll feel a sense of ease as you let go of all the worries and stress of daily life. Take a short walk, enjoy the open skies and watch the birds flying overhead. Your body and mind will no doubt be grateful.
It's in Laurel. If you're unfamiliar with the name, it is 45 miles (72 kilometers) away from the state capital, Dover.
You'd be wise to work out your hotel early, as there is just 1 in the area. From Trap Pond State Park to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Salisbury - Delmar is just 7 miles (11 kilometers).
Fresh start market (14899 Trap Pond Road, Laurel) is perfectly located for famished visitors and locals after a day of sightseeing. It's nice to know that it's only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Trap Pond State ParkIf you want to stuff as much as possible into your time away, see what else is happening:
- If you're feeling peckish, wait to be seated and ask about the dish of the day at the popular The Hen House.
- Adventure tourism takes on new meaning at Skydive Delmarva. It's bound to be the rush of a lifetime!
- Take a look at some brochures from Wicomico County Tourist Information Center to discover even more about this region.
- Do some shopping at Centre at Salisbury, where you can find almost everything, such as clothes, general supplies and souvenirs.
- Immerse yourself in the vibrant student lifestyle for a day by organizing a trip to Wor-Wic Community College on one of the days it's open to the public.