Book a hotel near Wicomico Youth and Civic Center, Salisbury
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Wicomico Youth and Civic Center
Wicomico Youth and Civic Center Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to have an interesting experience with a visit to Wicomico Youth and Civic Center.
Salisbury, where it is, is 65 miles (105 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Annapolis.
You'll be happy to know there are 3 hotel options nearby. The La Quinta Inn & Suites Salisbury and Best Western Salisbury Plaza, which are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Wicomico Youth and Civic Center, are well-liked by many travelers.
You won't be forced to spend all your savings to stay at a cheap, but clean and comfortable hotel. There are a few in the vicinity. Why not choose one of the Quality Inn and the Americas Best Value Inn?
There's nothing more enjoyable than kicking back with a quality meal after a day of exploring. You’ll find one of the finest places to do that at Skip Jacks Seafood (500 Glen Avenue, Salisbury), an easy walk from Wicomico Youth and Civic Center. Once your day is winding down, why not head over to Goin Nuts Cafe (947 Mount Hermon Road, Salisbury) for a drink among friends?
Other Things to Do Near Wicomico Youth and Civic CenterIf you have enough time, have a look at what else is on in the area:
- If you enjoy seeing and learning about animals, don't miss Salisbury Zoo. It's a fun and educational day out for travelers of all ages.
- Discover the fantastic indoor games at Coco's Funhouse.
- Every curated art piece has an intriguing story to tell. At Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art, you can explore the exhibits, stop for a closer inspection and find out their stories.
- If you would like to discover aspects of the area's history, make your way to Poplar Hill Mansion, a fascinating historic residence.
- If you adore the atmosphere of historic colleges and universities, a prearranged tour of Salisbury University will excite your passion.