Book a hotel near Ocean City Harbor, West Ocean City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Ocean City Harbor
Ocean City Harbor Hotel & Travel Guide
Get back to nature when you visit Ocean City Harbor, one of the area's most frequented natural attractions.
Ocean City, roughly 90 miles (145 kilometers) away from the state capital, Annapolis, is where you will find it.
With around 45 accommodation options in the vicinity of Ocean City Harbor, it will be easy to reserve a room that's just right. A few choices to look into are the Boardwalk One, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, the Quality Inn Boardwalk, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and finally the Grand Hotel & Spa, just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
There's nothing that takes a bigger bite out of the travel budget than finding a place to tuck in for the night. Luckily, there is a range of bargain hotels around. The Gateway Hotel & Suites, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member and the Plim Plaza Hotel are local favorites, and they are only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
The Hilton Ocean City Oceanfront Suites ought to be on the bucket list of places to stay at while you're here. It's also nice that it's a mere 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
You'll be able to keep your energy levels up with some tempting bites to eat, refreshing drinks or your daily coffee at Paradise Cafe (South Philadelphia Avenue, Ocean City). A popular eatery for hungry sightseers, Sunset Grille (12933 Sunset Avenue, Ocean City) is a mere 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Ocean City HarborOnce you're finished at Ocean City Harbor, you're not likely to run out of things to do with some of the other things that are available in the greater region:
- Feel the wind in your hair and the warm sun on your face at Oceanic Fishing Pier. This is a favorite local place to go for a walk and take in delightful water views.
- Watch as local residents meet and greet one another, or simply take a break from their daily routine at Inlet Park.
- Experience a day to remember at Trimper's Rides. From family-friendly fun to adrenaline-pumping rides, this theme park is suited to everyone.
- If you can't visit the more recognized museums, expand your knowledge at Ocean City Life-Saving Station Museum.
- Head to Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum, where you'll probably enjoy some of what's being exhibited and find out a thing or two.