Book a hotel near Oceanic Fishing Pier, Ocean City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Oceanic Fishing Pier
Oceanic Fishing Pier Hotel & Travel Guide
Make this vacation one your kids will cherish for years with an excursion to Oceanic Fishing Pier.
It's located in Ocean City, approximately 90 miles (145 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Annapolis.
From time to time, simplicity makes things easier, but when you're searching for a hotel you want a diversity of options. You'll be happy to know that there are around 41 accommodations in the surrounding area. A handful of places to look into are the Boardwalk One, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, the Quality Inn Boardwalk, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Grand Hotel & Spa, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Close by, you'll be able to find accommodation solutions to meet even the smallest budgets. Two excellent establishments are the Gateway Hotel & Suites, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member and the Plim Plaza Hotel, just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
The Hilton Ocean City Oceanfront Suites is the one name you have to be aware of when you're on the lookout for somewhere elegant that is in the area. It is only 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Keep your energy levels pumping with some tempting bites to eat, a cool beverage or a coffee or two at Paradise Cafe (South Philadelphia Avenue, Ocean City). A brief stroll of 0.10 miles (0.16 kilometers) will deliver you to Frog Bar (806 South Atlantic Avenue, Ocean City), which offers guests heartier meals.
Other Things to Do Near Oceanic Fishing PierYou're surely not intending to wrap up your day after Oceanic Fishing Pier? Allow yourself some time to experience what else the wider region has in store:
- Everyone is certain to have a day of fantastic fun at Trimper's Rides, a great local theme park.
- If you're keen to move your legs outside, check out Inlet Park for a peaceful afternoon.
- If you're always seeking knowledge, Ocean City Life-Saving Station Museum might be worth checking out.
- There's nothing like a good laugh, so head to Jolly Roger at the Pier to put a smile on your dial.
- If you're on the lookout for someplace to keep the kids busy, visit Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum.