Find & compare hotels & resorts with a lazy river in Ocean City, MD from $99
Top Ocean City Hotels with a Lazy River
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Ocean City, a tranquil and family-friendly city known for its beaches and restaurants, as well as sights like Ocean City Beach and Ocean City Boardwalk. You can choose from Travelocity's 20 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Ocean City and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Ocean City with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Inlet Park, Ocean City Inlet, and Northside Park.
- Other things to see include Roland E. Powell Convention Center, Jolly Roger Amusement Park, and Jolly Roger at the Pier.
- Need a pet store? Try Paws & Claws Etc, My Backyard, or Doggie Style K9 Cafe.
- For vet care, Berlin Animal Hospital, VCA Delmarva Animal Hospital, and Atlantic Veterinary Services are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Ocean City
- Comfort Suites Ocean City
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Ocean City Oceanfront
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the family amenities and helpful staff.
- Paradise Plaza Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Ocean City
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your vacation in Ocean City.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 57°F in the daytime to 27°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 40°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 56°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 72°F and the nighttime average is 29°F.