Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Harrisonburg, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and concert halls, as well as attractions like Harrisonburg Fire Department Museum and Explore More Discovery Museum. Take your pick from Travelocity's 18 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Harrisonburg and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Harrisonburg with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Edith J. Carrier Arboretum, Grand Caverns, and Showalter Orchard & Greenhouse.
- Other things to see include Virginia Quilt Museum, Harrisonburg Farmers Market, and A Dream Come True Playground.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Harper's Statuary & Water Gardens, or DogWatch® of the Shenandoah Valley.
- For vet care, Anicira Veterinary Center, Harrisonburg Animal Hospital, and Hadacek, Daniel G, Dvm - Ashby Herd Health Svc Inc are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Harrisonburg
- Residence Inn by Marriott Harrisonburg
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Ramada by Wyndham Harrisonburg
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and exceptional value.
- Econo Lodge Harrisonburg
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its clean rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Harrisonburg
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Harrisonburg.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 20°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 85°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 71°F and the nighttime average is 21°F.