Book a hotel near Headlands International Dark Sky Park, Mackinaw City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Headlands International Dark Sky Park
Headlands International Dark Sky Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Humans weren't designed to spend all their time living in cities, surrounded by concrete. A trip to places such as Headlands International Dark Sky Park isn't just terrific fun, it's essential to our lives.
Mackinaw City, roughly 210 miles (338 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Lansing, is where you will find it.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Headlands International Dark Sky Park, there are a total of 45 accommodation options eager to welcome you. Spend some time comparing the amenities at the Mackinaw Beach & Bay Inn & Suites and Crown Choice Inn & Suites Lakeview & Waterpark.
If you're the type of traveler that is totally fine without glamorous facilities and services, you can get a room at one of a few bargain solutions just a short drive away. Why not choose one of the Court Plaza Inn & Suites and the Ramada Mackinaw City Waterfront?
Other Things to Do Near Headlands International Dark Sky ParkSurely you aren't going to wrap up your day after Headlands International Dark Sky Park? Put aside some time to see what else the area has to offer:
- It's one thing to learn more about historical places from a textbook, but when you visit a place like Mackinaw Heritage Village, it is something extraordinary.
- Choose a vantage point, make yourself comfy and watch as dusk encroaches at McGulpin Point Lighthouse.
- Throw around a Frisbee with your friends and explore your green surroundings at Colonial Michilimackinac Park. You might even like to pack a picnic and really make a day of it.
- Stand back and appreciate the sleek, modern lines of Mackinac Bridge, an impressive architecture project that's an attraction in its own right.
- Take in the impressive architecture and the rich nautical background of Old Mackinac Point Lighthouse.