Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Hinesville, a family-friendly and stylish city known for its restaurants and churches, as well as sights like Fort Stewart and James A Brown Park. Take your pick from Travelocity's 13 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Hinesville and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Hinesville with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at LeConte-Woodmanston Plantation and Botanical Garden National Historic Site, Fort Morris Historic Site, and Barnard Memorial Park.
- Other things to see include Midway Museum, Geechee Kunda Cultural Arts Center and Museum, and Seabrook Village.
- Need a pet store? Try FISH WORLD AND PET SHOP, LLC, Petsense Hinesville, or Stewarts Pet Shop.
- For vet care, Flemington Veterinary Hospital, Liberty Veterinary Medical Center, and Beatie Animal Clinic are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Hinesville
- Travelodge by Wyndham Hinesville
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 1.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location.
- Americas Best Value Inn Hinesville
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Hinesville-Fort Stewart
Cats and dogs stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Hinesville
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Hinesville.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 76°F in the daytime to 40°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 52°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 93°F in the daytime to 64°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 40°F.