Book a hotel near Hudson Gardens, Denver
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Hudson Gardens
Hudson Gardens Hotel & Travel Guide
Find peace out in nature at Hudson Gardens.
It is one of the many attractions that makes Denver, the capital of the state, such a beloved travel destination.
Enjoy the facilities at the Essex House Motel before heading out to see Hudson Gardens. Seeing as it's just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you won't have to rush!
If you'd prefer to save a little bit of your money for the important things in life, you might like to stay at one of the budget solutions within easy driving distance. If you aren't quite sure where to start, consider the La Quinta Inn Denver Cherry Creek and the Extended Stay America Denver - Lakewood South.
There's nothing as good as exploring somewhere new to get your appetite going. After paying a visit to Hudson Gardens, you can refuel just five minutes away, at Nixon's Coffee House. An often-visited eating option which is also nearby is Platte River Bar & Grill. It's a superb choice if you're particularly hungry and you want something a bit more indulgent. Reminisce about an idyllic day and kick back with a drink at Jammin Trivia, which is also in the immediate vicinity.
Other Things to Do Near Hudson GardensAfter your time at Hudson Gardens, get ready for the other activities available in the rest of the area:
- Attend a performance and appreciate one or two exhibits offered by Town Hall Arts Center.
- Not the most popular or famous museum, Littleton Museum is still worth a few hours of your time if you like to learn.
- Head to Danny Dietz Memorial, a structure that reminds us of the past.
- Learn all about local ecological habitats with a visit to South Platte Park and the Carson Nature Center.
- Have a splash around in the water-based attractions at Pirates Cove Water Park. Make sure you pack your swimsuit and towel!