Thinking about visiting Hurricane Harbor on your travels?
St. Louis, the city where it is located, is a popular place to visit no matter what the time of year.
Reserving a hotel room within easy reach isn’t too hard, with 2 options to look into. Spend a while comparing the features at the Holiday Inn St. Louis West Six Flags and Super 8 Eureka/Six Flags Nearby, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Hurricane Harbor.
Spend some nights at the Quality Inn Near Six Flags St. Louis, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away, and save your vacation budget for tasting the yummy local food.
When you are on the lookout for somewhere to get a good meal, Beachside BBQ (Eureka) is the answer. Later, order a beer or wine and socialize with some fellow travelers at Treasure Chest (4900 Allenton Road, Eureka).
Other Things to Do Near Hurricane Harbor
When you're finished enjoying Hurricane Harbor, get set for everything that the wider region has available:
- Experience a whole new world at Six Flags St. Louis. From tasty treats to gravity-defying rides, this theme park is suited to everyone.
- The kids are certain to be ecstatic when you spend the day at the popular local theme park, Six Flags St Louis!
- Without question, there's something about Wyman Center that inspires those who visit to think big. Enquire about open days to see this renowned institute for yourself.
- Enjoy a unique attraction that the entire family can enjoy. Winding Brook Estates Lavender Farm is a lovely activity for a sunny day.
- Leave your troubles behind and head to the wintry wonderland of Hidden Valley Ski Resort and take advantage of the fresh snow.