Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Kalamazoo, a family-friendly city known for its casinos and restaurants, as well as attractions like Kalamazoo Valley Museum and Kalamazoo Institute of Arts. You can choose from Travelocity's 38 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Kalamazoo and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Kalamazoo with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Portage Creek Bicentennial Park, Fort Custer Recreation Area, and Hidden Marsh Sanctuary.
- Other things to see include Waldo Stadium, Milham Park Golf Club, and Air Zoo.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Pet Supplies Plus, or M V Pets.
- For vet care, Kalamazoo Humane Society, Kalamazoo Animal Hospital PC, and VCA Southwest Michigan Animal Emergency and Referral Center are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Kalamazoo
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Battle Creek
Pets stay free at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and overall property condition.
- Baymont by Wyndham Kalamazoo East
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the restaurant and WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Kalamazoo-W (W Michigan Univ)
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and restaurant.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Kalamazoo
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your trip in Kalamazoo.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 53°F in the daytime to 18°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 83°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 19°F.