Book a hotel near Kansas Speedway, I-435 West KC-KS
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Kansas Speedway
Kansas Speedway Hotel & Travel Guide
Kansas Speedway is something to be seen by all travelers at least once in their lifetime. This popular site would be a bummer to skip!
Kansas City, roughly 45 miles (72 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Topeka, is where you'll find it.
If you're planning to travel as far as Kansas Speedway, you may as well reserve a room that's nearby. You'll find approximately 9 accommodation possibilities within 2 miles (3 kilometers). Only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you'll be able to lay your head at the Great Wolf Lodge Kansas City. Some other places are the Chateau Avalon, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Hampton Inn Kansas City-Village West, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
An amazing trip doesn't have to send you to the poorhouse. Stay at the Candlewood Suites Kansas City, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, to make your dollar go further.
You never need to go farther than Panda Express (10950 Stadium Drive, Kansas City) if you need a good restaurant. You only have to worry about settling back, unwinding with a drink and making memories at American Royal (Kansas City). It's 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away and a popular place to head when the sun sets.
Other Things to Do Near Kansas SpeedwayOnce you're finished at Kansas Speedway, don't forget about the area's other sights:
- Don't forget to leave some room in your luggage if you're thinking about visiting Legends Outlets Kansas City.
- Whether you are a big spender or just looking for some fun, Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway is an exciting and dynamic place to roll the dice and try your luck.
- Dive into the world of theater when you get a seat at one of the many performances at Cricket Wireless Amphitheater.
- If you're on the hunt for someplace to keep the kids busy, check out National Agricultural Center and Hall of Fame.
- For thrills and spills when the mercury is rising, head on over to Schlitterbahn.