Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Lafayette, LA from $48
Top Lafayette Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Lafayette, a family-friendly city known for its concert halls and festivals, as well as attractions like Children's Museum of Acadiana and Alexandre Mouton House. You can choose from Travelocity's 58 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Lafayette and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Lafayette with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Arceneaux Park, Evangeline State Park, and Martin Luther King Park.
- Other things to see include Cathedral of St John, Cajundome, and Blackham Coliseum.
- Need a pet store? Try Pets Unlimited, Tuesday Morning, or Tropical Fish Bowl.
- For vet care, Broussard Veterinary Clinic: Broussard Richard J DVM, Mayer Veterinary Hospital, and PetSmart are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Lafayette
- Extended Stay America Lafayette - Airport
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the overall property condition and exceptional value.
- Baymont by Wyndham Lafayette Airport
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its spacious rooms.
- Wyndham Garden Lafayette
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Lafayette
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your trip in Lafayette.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 76°F in the daytime to 43°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 55°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 93°F in the daytime to 65°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 43°F.