Book a hotel near University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Lafayette
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near University of Louisiana at Lafayette
University of Louisiana at Lafayette Hotel & Travel Guide
Get ready to experience a time warp when you visit University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
It's just one of the reasons that many wanderers head to the wonderful city of Lafayette every year.
Finding a place that is conveniently located at the heart of the action always makes for a more gratifying trip. Within a short distance from University of Louisiana at Lafayette, you'll be able to select from 24 accommodation candidates. The Buchanan Lofts, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is a good starting point. You may also like to check out the Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette, LA, just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, or The Juliet Hotel, only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
If you wish to make your money and your vacation last a little longer, have a look at a few of the inexpensive hotels that are close by. Some examples are the Studio 6 Lafayette - Broussard and the Travelodge Lafayette, which are 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
To keep up your energy levels for all you have to do, schedule a stop at Cajun Commander Cafe & Catering (206 East Saint Mary Boulevard, Lafayette). Finish off the day by going to The Saint Street Inn (407 Brook Avenue, Lafayette), and sampling a few drinks with new friends.
Other Things to Do Near University of Louisiana at LafayetteIf you have time to spare, be sure to check out what else is available in the region:
- There's nowhere better to unwind than Youth Park. Read a good book, throw around a ball or simply lie in the shade of a tree in this leafy oasis.
- Let the kids play and get some exercise at Girard Park.
- Imagine yourself living many years in the past when you're on a tour of the historic house, Alexandre Mouton House.
- Send your respects at Cathedral of St John, the area's principal church of worship.
- See a play at The Acadiana Center for the Arts and enjoy seeing the plot thicken!
It's easy to take a train when you're going to University of Louisiana at Lafayette. The nearest station, Lafayette, is a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away!