Book a hotel near Blue Bayou Waterpark, Baton Rouge
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Blue Bayou Waterpark
Blue Bayou Waterpark Hotel & Travel Guide
Searching for a room nearby to Blue Bayou Waterpark?
Travelers who would like to see it will have to head to the capital of the state, Baton Rouge.
Staying a short drive away from Blue Bayou Waterpark isn't too much of a problem, since there are 30 different hotels less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. The Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel and Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge - I-10 East are two places to consider.
If sophisticated facilities aren't really your style, think about some of the more modest hotels in the area. If you don't know where to start, have a look at the Sleep Inn South and the La Quinta Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Siegen Lane.
After a lively day of exploring, pay a visit to Starbucks (18169 Highland Rd, Bldg B, Baton Rouge), where you'll find tasty treats, prompt service and excellent coffee. A casual walk of 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) will bring you to Adrian's Restaurant & Bar (18143 Perkins Road East, Baton Rouge), which offers a good variety of meals.
Other Things to Do Near Blue Bayou WaterparkAfter visiting Blue Bayou Waterpark, prepare yourself for the other attractions that the region has to offer:
- Try some of the barrel-aged flavors available at Roux Wine and Spirits.
- Racing fans will love Rockstar Racing. Race along the straightaway as you try to beat your pals!
- Search for a sale, complete some errands or simply enjoy browsing the wide variety of stores at Mall of Louisiana.
- Give yourself time to explore the numerous tourist attractions around the Perkins Rowe area.
- Check out Bluebonnet Swamp Nature Center if you would like to learn a lot more about the local environment.