Book a hotel near Louisiana State University, Highlands - Perkins
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Louisiana State University
Louisiana State University Hotel & Travel Guide
Louisiana State University is always near the top of the itinerary for tourists to this area.
To see it for yourself, pack your bags and make your way to Baton Rouge, the lively state capital.
If you're after a pleasant hotel that is fairly close to Louisiana State University, the Staybridge Suites Baton Rouge-Univ At Southgate, is your best bet. It's situated just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
If you're the type of traveler that is fine with basic but clean facilities, you can book a room at one of the budget accommodations in the vicinity. The Holiday Inn Baton Rouge College Drive I-10 and the Quality Inn & Suites Port Allen are two of the more well-known places.
You'll find a few upmarket hotels within easy driving distance, perfect if you’re feeling like you need something extra. The L'Auberge Casino Hotel Baton Rouge and Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel are perfect choices that are worthy of your consideration.
Conveniently close by, CC's Coffee House Middleton Library is one of the most popular places to take a break and recharge. If you'd rather eat a meal that's a tad more substantial, Einstein Bros. Bagels is nearby. If you have no plans to lay your head down yet, order a refreshing glass of your favorite drink at The Bleachers, another quick walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Louisiana State UniversityOn top of Louisiana State University, here's a list of some other things in the area you'll want to do:
- Allow yourself the opportunity to learn about the history of rail by visiting Dixie Museum.
- A special tour of Mike the Tiger Habitat, an animal sanctuary, is worthwhile for every nature enthusiast.
- Make a full evening of it, and have a delicious dinner after enjoying a concert at Varsity Theatre, a popular local venue.
- The performances, exhibits and various other events offered by Swine Palace are valued by local creators and viewers.
- Jack and Priscilla Andonie Museum is the perfect place to look back on the big victories and sporting greats.