Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Lewiston, a family-friendly city known for its riverfront and restaurants, as well as attractions like Lewis-Clark State College Center for Arts and History and Hell's Gate State Park. Choose from Travelocity's 17 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Lewiston and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Lewiston with Your Pet
- Culture enthusiasts will want to visit Appaloosa Horse Museum and McConnell Mansion Museum.
- Other things to see include Kibbie Dome, Camas Prairie Winery, and Hells Canyon Visitor Bureau.
- Need a pet store? Try Bob's Pet and Pond, R R Pet Foods Inc, or Harmony Hills Australian Labradoodles.
- For vet care, Humane Society, Riverview Animal Clinic, and Mason, Matt DVM - Orchards Pet Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Lewiston
- Super 8 by Wyndham Moscow
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Lewiston
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Best Western Plus University Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Lewiston
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your trip in Lewiston.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 59°F in the daytime to 28°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 38°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 71°F and the nighttime average is 27°F.