You don't have to win big on the jackpot to experience an unforgettable night out at Clearwater River Casino. Just sit back and enjoy it for its buzzing atmosphere.
It's located in Lewiston, which is approximately 200 miles (322 kilometers) from the state capital, Boise.
After spending time at Clearwater River Casino, cap off an enjoyable day at a comfortable hotel. You'll find 2 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You can compare the Holiday Inn Express Lewiston and Days Inn Lewiston.
Do you want some respite from roaming around? Splendid food, along with warm hospitality, makes Qeqiit Grill (17500 Nez Perce Road, Lewiston) a fantastic place for a meal, and it's just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Clearwater River Casino
If you have more time, you'll want to investigate what else is available in the area:
- Train your taste buds with the pungent essence of the wines featured at Clearwater Canyon Cellars.
- Set aside some time to check out the impressive program of exhibits, art courses and music shows proudly offered by Lewis-Clark State College Center for Arts and History.
- Attend the event or festival of your choice and see one or two exhibits that are showcased at Lewis-Clark Center for Arts & History.
- Go and pick up one or two leaflets and maps from Hells Canyon Visitor Bureau to find out more about this area.
- Whether you have trained taste buds or simply love popping a bottle open with your loved ones, Basalt Cellars Winery is a great place to taste the local flavors.