A visit to Living Room Theaters is an excellent way to fill up some of your next vacation.
Boca Raton, where it is to be found, is 380 miles (612 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Tallahassee.
For quick and easy access to Living Room Theaters, book a room at one of 12 accommodations that are a short drive away. The Boca Raton Resort and Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort and the Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center are great choices, situated 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Rest your head at one of the bargain solutions in the surrounding area. You can take a look at the Towneplace Suites by Marriott Boca Raton and the Ocean Lodge.
Reward yourself by staying at one of the few sophisticated establishments in the vicinity. Popular choices are the Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort and Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel.
Visitors with a sweet-tooth may find it difficult to refuse the range of delicious baked goodies at Student Services Cafeteria (Boca Raton). When you need a bit more sustenance, Living Room Theaters (777 Glades Road, Boca Raton) is a good choice.
Other Things to Do Near Living Room Theaters
If you have enough time, be sure to investigate what else is available in the region:
- Relive the thrilling university lifestyle for a day by organizing a trip to Florida Atlantic University on one of its open days.
- Support the local cultural scene and see a play at Little Palm Family Theatre.
- You're sure to have a fun-filled day at this game-lover's heaven. Boomers Boca Raton offers an array of activities that'll challenge your skills.
- At Children's Museum of Boca Raton, the kids can immerse themselves in interesting, hands-on activities.
- Every art piece has a fascinating story to tell. At Boca Raton Museum of Art, you can explore the exhibits, stop for a few moments of contemplation and find out their stories.