Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit LoDo, a cosmopolitan city known for its bars and restaurants, as well as attractions like Union Station and Museum of Contemporary Art Denver. Take your pick from Travelocity's 6 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in LoDo and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in LoDo with Your Pet
- If shopping is in your travel plans, be sure to visit Larimer Square.
- Other things to see include Sakura Square, Coors Field, and Elitch Gardens Theme Park.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Pet City, or Fish Den Inc..
- For vet care, Harrison Memorial Animal Hospital (PetAid Colorado), VCA Firehouse Animal Hospital, and At Home and At Peace, Mobile Veterinary Acupuncture, Dog Massage and Home Euthanasia Services are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in LoDo
- Hotel Indigo Denver Downtown
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and quiet rooms.
- The Westin Denver Downtown
Pets stay free at this 4-star hotel. Guests appreciate its walkable location and comfortable rooms.
- The Crawford Hotel
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 4.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in LoDo
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help plan your trip in LoDo.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 61°F in the daytime to 18°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 42°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 18°F.