Book a hotel near Los Alamitos Race Course, Los Alamitos
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Los Alamitos Race Course
Los Alamitos Race Course Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll definitely enjoy your trip to Los Alamitos Race Course.
When you're ready to set off, it will be patiently awaiting your arrival in Cypress.
Those visitors who will only be in the area for a brief stint will be glad to know there are 4 accommodations that are within 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) of Los Alamitos Race Course. If the traveling is all part of the experience, you might like to think about staying in Disneyland - Anaheim, just 8 miles (13 kilometers) away. That's where you can find another 4 places to select from. You're sure to find a wonderful room at the Dolphins Cove Resort, Residence Inn By Marriott Anaheim Resort Area and Residence Inn by Marriott Anaheim Maingate.
Not too far away, there are several very affordable accommodations the perfect choice for making your vacation budget stretch that much further. You might like to make some inquiries at the Pacific View Inn and Suites and the Budget Inn.
Pack up your travel guide, stake out the best table and pick from a great range of meals at Aroma Italiano Cafe (4959 Katella Avenue, Cypress). To wash down your dinner, check out Starting Gate (5052 Katella Avenue, Los Alamitos) for a cold beer, or something a little more fancy.
Other Things to Do Near Los Alamitos Race CourseYou're surely not going to wrap up the day after Los Alamitos Race Course? Put aside some time to experience what else the wider region has in store:
- Golf is a great way to relax and get a little exercise. So if you're eager to have a hit, book a tee time at Cypress Golf Club.
- The military-minded among us will enjoy spending some time at Los Alamitos Joint Forces Training Base. If you make arrangements in advance, there's a chance you can tour the facility.
- See what university lifestyle is like in another town when you visit Trident University International. Ensure that you organize a visit on a day when the university is open to the public.
- Stroll through St. Isidore Historical Plaza, and try to picture the events that played out at this piazza hundreds of years ago.
- Sip some of the barrel-aged flavors from this region at Seal Beach Winery.