Lauded as one of the region’s most popular nature-based sites, McKinney Roughs Nature Park will interest those with a passion for the outdoors.
You'll find it along with many other attractions in Austin, the state capital.
Even though you might not be spoiled for choice when it comes to accommodation solutions in the area, there's 1 hotel which you will be able to call home. The Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa is only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from McKinney Roughs Nature Park.
Other Things to Do Near McKinney Roughs Nature Park
When you're finished at McKinney Roughs Nature Park, you're not likely to run out of things to do with everything else that's going on in the greater region:
- If you're looking for somewhere to keep yourself entertained, you can visit Dinosaur Park.
- You may have heard some savvy locals mention Wolfdancer Golf Club. This posh club offers its numerous members steady access to a variety of event and activity facilities.
- If you want a keepsake of your vacation, go beyond the everyday T-shirts, fridge magnets and mugs, and get the ideal souvenir at The Crossing.
- Take your group for a hike in the fresh air at Bastrop State Park.
- You never need to leave the city to spend time in the fresh air and relaxing atmosphere of parkland spaces. Fisherman's Park awaits.