Book a hotel near Six Flags Fiesta Texas, San Antonio
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Six Flags Fiesta Texas
Six Flags Fiesta Texas Hotel & Travel Guide
Six Flags Fiesta Texas is an excellent place to go to with the entire family. It's a good idea to bring your camera along too!
It's one of the many attractions that makes Austin, the state capital, such a popular destination for travelers.
With just about 13 accommodation possibilities only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Six Flags Fiesta Texas, you shouldn't have any issues finding something to suit your needs. The La Cantera Resort & Spa and the Eilan Hotel & Spa, Autograph Collection are excellent choices here, found 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
The less you spend, the longer your vacation can last! You can get hot deals on hotels nearby. Some examples are the Quality Inn San Antonio Fiesta at Six Flags and the SpringHill Suites by Marriott San Antonio NW at The Rim, which are 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
There is no reason to feel shy about indulging yourself at the Omni San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade, an extravagant establishment just 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
If you need a bit of a timeout, settle down with a newspaper and a steamy beverage in a cozy corner of Mimi's Cafe (17315 Frontage Road, San Antonio.) A nice local restaurant, 54th Street Restaurant & Drafthouse (17122 West Interstate 10, San Antonio) provides some heartier fare that's guaranteed to please even the most famished traveler.
Other Things to Do Near Six Flags Fiesta TexasYou can explore a whole range of other attractions after your trip to Six Flags Fiesta Texas:
- Find some lovely gifts at The Rim Shopping Center.
- If you're a golfer and would love to play, check out La Cantera Golf Club.
- Embark on a shopping frenzy at Shops of La Cantera, a favorite shopping destination for locals and visitors alike.
- Whether you're a golf lover or simply starting out, don't miss the chance to play a round at Palmer Course at La Cantera.
- University of Texas-San Antonio is not only an institution for academia, but it is also known as a motivational place for the area's community members.
When it's time to go home, get on the metro at Spassburg Station, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) from Six Flags Fiesta Texas.