Book a hotel near Pearl District, San Antonio
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Pearl District
Pearl Brewery Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are the type of person that is curious about everything, you'll be sure to have a great time at Pearl Brewery.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in San Antonio, as it's an exciting city to see in its own right.
Since you'll be spending a large portion of your time at Pearl Brewery, why wouldn't you stay in the surrounding area? With 74 nearby options, you'll be able to find something perfect. A handful of places to look into are the Mokara Hotel & Spa San Antonio, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Marriott San Antonio Riverwalk, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and also the San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter, located just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you're contemplating modestly priced hotels, there are a few available. Located 1 mile (2 kilometers) away is the Alamo - Riverwalk Days Inn. Otherwise, there's also the Inn Downtown/Museum Reach, which is 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Travelers will appreciate a complete range of superior facilities at the area's luxury hotels. Some places are the Omni La Mansion del Rio, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Hotel Valencia Riverwalk, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Cafe atmosphere varies wildly around the world. Order your drink of choice from Larder, an easy walk from Pearl Brewery, and notice the little differences! If you'd prefer somewhere with a more comprehensive menu, Green Vegetarian Cuisine is sure to quiet a rumbling tummy. Walk a little further down the road and while away the last few hours of your day trying out the drinks available at Blue Box Bar.
Other Things to Do Near Pearl BreweryWhether you'd like to venture off the main tourist route or check out the more well-known attractions, you're not going to run out of things to do after you visit Pearl Brewery:
- You're sure to have a fun-filled day in this gaming addict's utopia. Nightmare on Grayson is home to a range of games that'll challenge your skills.
- Work on your swing and perhaps take some strokes off your game at Historic Brackenridge Golf Course.
- Fans of artistic creations should pay a visit to San Antonio Museum of Art where they'll be truly impressed.
- If you are walking around the area, go to Button Stadim, a popular establishment.
- Visit one of the region's most significant bodies of flowing water, San Antonio River.