Pet owners shouldn't miss San Antonio, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Alamo and River Walk. Take your pick from Travelocity's 165 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in San Antonio and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in San Antonio with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at San Antonio Botanical Gardens, San Antonio Missions National Park, and Travis Park.
- Other things to see include San Antonio SeaWorld, Shops at Rivercenter, and Tower of the Americas.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming San Antonio, or Pet Supplies Plus.
- For vet care, VCA Becker Animal Hospital and Pet Resort, VCA Oak Hills Animal Hospital, and SpaySA CLOSED are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in San Antonio
- Sheraton Gunter Hotel San Antonio
Dogs stay free at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the bar and family amenities.
- Drury Plaza Hotel San Antonio North Stone Oak
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio North Stone Oak
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in San Antonio
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your time in San Antonio.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 78°F in the daytime to 40°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 93°F and the nighttime average is 55°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 98°F in the daytime to 65°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 40°F.