Book a hotel near North Star Mall, San Antonio
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near North Star Mall
North Star Mall Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't wrack your brain hemming and hawing about what's next on the agenda. North Star Mall is beckoning.
It is one of the many attractions that makes Austin, the state capital, such a beloved travel destination.
Since you'll be spending a large portion of your time at North Star Mall, why not stay in the area? With 24 nearby possibilities, you can discover something to suit all your needs. 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you'll find the Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio Airport. Some others to look into are the Staybridge Suites San Antonio, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and the Aloft San Antonio Airport, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
The cheapest places tend to exude the most exciting atmosphere. Make sure you keep an eye out for the excellent deals close by. You might wish to try the Red Roof Inn San Antonio - Airport which is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. Another solution is the Candlewood Suites San Antonio Airport, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
After you have soaked up the various sites, indulge yourself at one of the handful of high-end hotels that are a short drive away. You may like to consider the Omni San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade and Hotel Emma.
When you're done at North Star Mall, take a leisurely stroll to Bambu for a light meal, a hit of caffeine or thirst-quenching drink. If you're looking for something more to satisfy your hunger, pay a visit to Shake Shack - Park North, which is also close by. Finish off a wonderful day and enjoy a drink at LongHorn Steakhouse, which is also a brief walk away.
Other Things to Do Near North Star MallAfter you've been to North Star Mall, prepare yourself for the other activities that the region has to offer:
- Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church is a spiritual sanctuary and a well-known local attraction that you might like to see and admire.
- If you're mad about golf and would like to play, check out San Pedro Driving Range & Par 3 Course.
- You can show off your stance, posture and swing at Quarry Golf Club.
- Spend a few hours shopping at Alamo Quarry Market, where you can lay your hands on almost anything you need, such as clothes, general supplies and souvenirs.
- Putt-putt is just one of those youthful activities that never seems to lose its excitement. Be a kid again at Monster Mini Golf.