Book a hotel near San Antonio River, Downtown San Antonio
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near San Antonio River
San Antonio River Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're thinking about a trip to San Antonio River?
You can find it in San Antonio, a much-loved city that draws travelers from all over.
With no less than 82 hotels within an easy commute of San Antonio River, it'll be easy to book a room that ticks all your boxes. You might consider the Mokara Hotel & Spa San Antonio or the Marriott San Antonio Riverwalk, conveniently located 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively. One other great choice, the San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter, is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you are the no-frills type, check out the selection of economical hotels situated in the area. The Cityview Inn and Suites and the Red Roof PLUS+ San Antonio Downtown - Riverwalk are two such places. They are 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you want to discover a little luxury, you can choose from several top-end options nearby. The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio and the Omni La Mansion del Rio are two of the selections, located just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're feeling worn out from your travels, treat yourself to a well-deserved caffeine hit at The Bright Shawl, just a brief walk away. If you want something more substantial, Overtime Theatre is also close by and offers a wide selection of delicious meals. At sunset, you might like to journey down the road to Guillermo's for a drink or two.
Other Things to Do Near San Antonio RiverYou're surely not going to call it quits after San Antonio River? Set aside some time to find out what else the area has available:
- Herd the entire family together for a perfect photo op next to Button Stadim, a famous landmark here.
- Renoir, the acclaimed French painter, once claimed that the only way to understand art is to go to a museum and look at it. Why not heed the advice and visit San Antonio Museum of Art while you're in the region?
- Bring the family for an afternoon of fresh air and exercise at Madison Square Park, a local recreation park.
- If you're a fan of theater, you won't want to miss a visit to Tobin Center for the Performing Arts.
- Should you be hoping to find a location where you'll be able to challenge your intellect, head to San Antonio Central Library, a library with excellent collections and resources.