Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit El Paso, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and concert halls, as well as attractions like El Paso Zoo and Chamizal National Memorial. You can choose from Travelocity's 56 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in El Paso and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in El Paso with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Franklin Mountains State Park, El Paso Municipal Rose Garden, and Ascarate Lake City Park.
- Other things to see include El Paso Museum of Art, El Paso Museum of History, and Western Playland Amusement Park.
- Need a pet store? Try Aqua Life, The Coral Reef, or Pet's Barn.
- For vet care, Banfield Pet Hospital, Adobe Animal Hospital and Veterinary Clinic, and PetSmart are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in El Paso
- La Quinta Inn & Suites El Paso West Bartlett
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and convenient parking.
- Motel 6 El Paso East
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the overall property condition and exceptional value.
- Quality Inn Airport East
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel. Guests appreciate the WiFi and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in El Paso
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in El Paso.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 74°F in the daytime to 31°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 97°F and the nighttime average is 46°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 96°F in the daytime to 58°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.