Pet owners shouldn't miss Corpus Christi, a city known for its fishing spots, and sights like Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History and Art Museum of South Texas. You can choose from Travelocity's 231 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Corpus Christi and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Corpus Christi with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Bayfront Park, Cole Park, and Hans A. Suter Wildlife Area.
- Other things to see include Texas State Aquarium, USS Lexington Museum on the Bay, and Texas Surf Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Pooch Pad, or Tidy Paws.
- For vet care, PetSmart, Santa Fe Animal Hospital, and Windsor Park Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Corpus Christi
- Shark Reef Resort Motel & Cottages
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and clean rooms.
- Motel 6 Rockport,TX
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and convenient parking.
- Harbour Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel. Guests appreciate the WiFi and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Corpus Christi
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your trip in Corpus Christi.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 79°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 60°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 95°F in the daytime to 69°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 47°F.