Book a hotel near Bob Hall Pier, Corpus Christi
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bob Hall Pier
Bob Hall Pier Hotel & Travel Guide
It's always nice to see our kids enjoying themselves while traveling. A day at Bob Hall Pier is certain to make them smile.
To reach it, make your way about 190 miles (306 kilometers) from the state capital, Austin, until you reach Corpus Christi.
There are 2 accommodations close by, so you'd be wise to book as soon as your dates are confirmed. The Holiday Inn Corpus Christi - North Padre Island and Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Corpus Christi/N.Padre Is, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Bob Hall Pier, are popular choices with many visitors.
Most people who visit on a budget choose to stay at the Bluff's Landing Marina and Lodge, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Mikel May's Beachside Bar & Grill (15820 Park Road, Corpus Christi) is a local restaurant that locals frequent after a frantic day, and it's only 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Bob Hall PierIn addition to Bob Hall Pier, travelers often stop by some of the area's other recommended attractions:
- Go to JP Luby Surf Park, an urban oasis, and take time to simply enjoy soaking up some sun and appreciating your surroundings.
- You'll be captivated by Laguna Madre, a popular natural attraction.
- Thoroughly enjoy the sights and sounds of the natural world as you explore Mustang Island State Park.
- On a gloomy day, Funtrackers Family Fun Center is the one-stop destination if you're looking for a way to occupy fidgety teenagers.
- Enjoy a journey surrounded by nature's beauty at Grasslands Nature Trailhead, a popular local hiking trail.