Book a hotel near Texas State Aquarium, Corpus Christi
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Texas State Aquarium
Texas State Aquarium Hotel & Travel Guide
As soon as you get to Texas State Aquarium, you'll discover why so many visitors include it on their travel itinerary.
It is in Corpus Christi. If you're unfamiliar with the name, it's 170 miles (274 kilometers) from the state capital, Austin.
It's always good to have a selection to choose from when you're trying to find a room, and with approximately 16 hotels less than 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Texas State Aquarium, you're almost guaranteed to find something close. The Omni Corpus Christi Hotel, the Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina and the Radisson Corpus Christi Beach are three that are recommended, and they're just 1 mile (2 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
The fierce competition between budget hotels ensures that there's always a hot deal available for the thrifty traveler. Consider the Quality Inn & Suites on the Beach, only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, or, you can try the Days Inn Corpus Christi Beach, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you need a short break, curl up with a newspaper and a steamy beverage in a relaxed corner of Hesters Cafe (1902 North Shoreline Boulevard, Corpus Christi.) If you need a bit more sustenance, Pier 99 Restaurant (2822 North Shoreline Boulevard, Corpus Christi) is a great option.
Other Things to Do Near Texas State AquariumWhether you're wanting to venture off the main tourist route or check out the more popular sights, you won't run out of things to do after you visit Texas State Aquarium:
- USS Lexington Museum on the Bay offers visitors the chance to learn all about the area's enduring seafaring past.
- In charge of the display and preservation of prominent artworks, South Texas Institute for the Arts is the ideal place for the art aficionado.
- Visually devour the artistic creations at Art Museum of South Texas, a leading art museum which should headline your list of cultural things to see and do.
- Rock out at a concert or be wined and dined at American Bank Center, one of the area's premium music and entertainment sites.
- Cool down on the water rides at Hurricane Alley Waterpark. Don't forget your swimsuit and towel!