Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Amarillo, TX from $39
Top Amarillo Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Amarillo, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and cafés, as well as attractions like Amarillo Civic Center and Cadillac Ranch. Take your pick from Travelocity's 43 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Amarillo and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Amarillo with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Amarillo Botanical Gardens, Palo Duro Canyon State Park, and Lake Meredith National Recreation Area.
- Other things to see include American Quarter Horse Association, Amarillo Little Theatre, and Amarillo National Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Carol's Pet Salon, Yellow City Pet Supply, or Dog Patch USA.
- For vet care, Dr. Dai McWhorter, DVM, Shumaker Jessica DVM, and Swann Animal Clinic at Hillside are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Amarillo
- Motel 6 Amarillo, TX
Cats and dogs stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and room service.
- Americas Best Value Inn Amarillo Airport
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Amarillo
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your vacation in Amarillo.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 67°F in the daytime to 23°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 51°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 23°F.